Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 27, 2012

A Present for the Bug

My sweet little nephew Bug turned two a few weeks ago.  I wanted to make him a little something his mom (my sister) could toss into her purse to occupy him when he needed occupying.  Do you remember the memory game I made for my kids last year?  Well, I decided to make Bug his own version. 

Please excuse the less than ideal lighting. 
My house was NOT designed with lighting in mind.

I went with simple shapes and colors wood burned and painted with watered down acrylic paint.  I also finished them with my homemade beeswax polish.

He loved the game!  He's been over to play twice now since receiving his game and has apparently insisted on bringing it each time.

And here's a little sneak peek at one I'm working on for my sweet kids.


I'm loving it so far!

1 comments:

Corduroy Fish said...

This is so cute - glad Johnny loves it!

Post a Comment