Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 16, 2012

Etsy Grand Opening!

Okay folks, the day has finally arrived!  My Sewtastically Made Etsy shop is now open for business.  Check it out... SewtasticallyMade .

I'll continue to add things throughout the week so keep checking  (or message me for a custom order) if you don't see something you are looking for.  I also plan to use this blog to feature new products in the shop once a week or so.  There will be links to facebook pages and Pinterest as well.  Let's consider it a "work in progress" for a few weeks til we get the hang of everything.  Exciting stuff!

Huge thanks again to my fabulous sister Carly for helping me get everything up and running. You can click over to her blog Johnny Bug and show her some love.


Kristin




0 comments:

Post a Comment