Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Treasures


This may come as a shock to you but...I've been knitting.  I know! 



I brought a few small projects with me to Frankfurt and I've been using up the leftover yarn from those to make other stuff.  (I have found a couple yarn shops here but my husband works 6 days a week and somehow it's just not as relaxing to go to yarn shopping with a 4 & 7 year old who really don't want to be there.) 



I had several small bits of cotton yarn that I'd been making dishrags with when I came across this pattern on Ravelry.  It's the perfect project to use up leftover yarn.



And it just so happens my children are collectors of treasure.  I made these a little larger than the original pattern.  You can see my Ravelry notes here.  This way they also hold a little snack before you start collecting.
 




It really is a great size for a small apple or orange.



Try this project out!  It's quick and simple.

Kristin


0 comments:

Post a Comment